Trying to express how much your friend means to you? Here is a collection of messages and quotes that symbolize the bond of true friendship. In 2018 Thanksgiving Day in USA is celebrated on 22nd November. Here we presents some topics Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends, Thanksgiving Quotes Friendship 2018, Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends and Family, Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends, Thanksgiving Quotes for Best Friends 2018, Thanksgiving Quotes to Friends, Thanksgiving Friendship Quotes 2018, Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends and Family, Funny Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends on whenisfestival.com
Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends
Some Quotes of thanksgiving for friends are :
- I don’t know who I would be without friends like you. Thank you for letting me be myself.
- Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you.
- You’ve stuck by me through so many ups and downs and I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you. Happy Friendship Day!
- Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thanks for adding truckloads of joy and happiness in my life, everyday. Happy Friendship Day.
- You always know how to make me laugh. Thank you for being my friend.
- Whenever anything happens, the first thing I think of is telling you. That’s the sign of an awesome friend.
- Your friendship means the world to me. Just wanted to let you know.
- We have done everything together since childhood. Today I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I look forward to sharing many more of life’s lovely moments with you.
- Even though we’ve both changed a lot over the years, I still feel that I am as close to you as ever. Happy Friendship Day.
- We go together like peanut butter and jelly!
- You are the best. I’m so very glad I’m friends with you.
Thanksgiving Quotes Friendship 2018
New quotes of thanksgiving day 2018 are :
- Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we’ve had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you?
- The best thing about friendship is that there are no debts to repay, otherwise, I’m sure I’d be in the hole with you. Happy Friendship Day, buddy!
- You are so unique and you see the world in a special way. I’m glad to have you as a friend.
- No one else gets me quite like you do. You’re awesome.
- I don’t want thousands of friends on Facebook, nor do I want thousands of followers on Twitter. I just want a real friend like you. Thanks for being present in my life, all the time, all the way.
- Friends like you are what make life worthwhile. I can’t wait to see what the years ahead of us bring.
- I feel like you need to be there whenever I’m telling a story because you’ve always been there for the biggest moments of my life and can talk about them better than me!
- You are hilarious, kind, and generous. I’m so happy to have you as a friend.
- Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you. You have been the pillar I’ve been leaning on all these years. Thanks for being the support system of my life.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends and Family
Best ever Thanksgiving day sayings for family are :
- A friend like you is more than just a friend. You are like a magic pill which bids farewell to my sorrows and welcomes happiness in my life every day. Thanks for fixing my crazy life.
- You have such a special personality that lights up the entire room. I’m lucky to call you my friend.
- There is no one quite like you in this entire world, and I get to have you as a friend. How cool is that!
- I don’t need coffee, tea, soda, smokes, slurpees, or energy drinks. You are my daily fix, and a conversation with you is all I need to start my day. Thanks for kickstarting my life every single day!
- You’ve helped me see the potential in myself. I don’t think I could have done all I’ve done without you.
- Having spent all these years doing crazy things with you, I think I may have overlooked thanking you for being a terrific friend. Thanks, pal!
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends 2018
Few more Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for best friends 2018 are :
- It’s a shame I don’t tell you this every day, but YOU ARE AN AWESOME FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU!
- Sometimes my boyfriend/girlfriend complains that I spend too much time with you, but I just can’t help it. After all, we are BFFs! Thanks for sticking by me all these years, buddy.
- May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The lord will lead your way. Have a blessed thanksgiving!
- My house, my car, my clothes, my money and everything else that I have in life are meaningless without the company of a friend like you. Thanks for being the real asset of my life.
- Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. With your friends and family near, make this day as special as you can and thank them with your heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
- A friendship with someone like you is what brings true meaning to this life.
- I pity the people who don’t celebrate Friendship Day. Their lives must be void of gems like you. Cheers, buddy!
- I can’t spend a day without talking to you, and I can’t imagine my life without you in it. I am addicted to you, my dear friend. Thanks for feeding my addiction and pacifying my craving every time I needed the support of a true friend like you.
- I count myself as the luckiest person in the world to have you as a friend.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Best Friends 2018
Bestest Thanksgiving Quotes for friends 2018 are :
- You have helped me in more ways than you know—I am forever in your debt (and happy to be there!) May it never be paid off 🙂
- A life without friends is like a flower without petals. Thanks for making my life colorful, dear friend!
- I could not achieve all the things that I gained in my life without your support. Thank you for all the guidance.
- I wanted to buy you a gift on Friendship Day but I couldn’t find anything that was worth the friendship between the both of us. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say ‘thank you’ for being the friend that I never deserved. Don’t worry, I got you a gift, too!
- I wish you to be bestowed with good health, happiness and all the best things in your life. Enjoy your Thanksgiving day and keep helping others.
- There aren’t enough words for me to express just how much you mean to me, so I’ll just say this: Happy Friendship Day.
- Lovers share their hearts; friends share their soul. From happy moments to tears of sadness to dark secrets, I have shared everything with you. I’m blessed to have a friend like you.
- Life is better when you share it with someone awesome — like you!
- You have taken all my mood swings and my midnight calls with a smile on your face. Thanks for being the sounding board I can always depend on.
- For the joy, love and kindness that you have expressed to me over the past year, I would like to wish all the very best in your life.
Thanksgiving Quotes to Friends
Friends are for whole life and here are some quotes for friends on thanksgiving day 2018 :
- Great friendships require sacrifice and commitment. Only I know how much you have sacrificed for me. How can I ever repay you? On Friendship Day today, let me start by giving you a hug and saying ‘thank you’ for all the sacrifices you have made in your life. Don’t worry, I’m going to shower you with a lot of gifts, too!
- I would be alone and lost without the support of you. Thank you very much for being with me throughout the difficult times of my life.
- You always make me smile! So glad I got to see you on my birthday. Thank you so much for coming.
- Your friendship is an every day gift so every day feels like my birthday.
- The best part about birthdays is that I get to see the people that make my life worth celebrating!
- Memories of the times I’ve shared with you are the happiest, yet most painful of all. If only we were still friends, life would be much better. I miss you, my dear friend.
- On this Thanksgiving, I would like to express my gratitude for you. You are such a wonderful friend to have.
- I’m so happy that we’re great friends and so sad we can’t be together. I miss you and can’t wait to see you again.
Thanksgiving Friendship Quotes 2018
- Look up into the sky and know that that’s the same moon I’m looking at, so you never have to feel alone.
- I’m so grateful for your friendship, and even though you’re far away, I know that you are in my heart.
- We have come to another year and it’s already the Thanksgiving day. Be thankful for every single thing that you have in your life
- Don’t expect anything from your friends. Friendship itself is the greatest gift you will ever receive in life.
- Friendship is one of the very few things in the world that is truly priceless. You can buy friends, but you can’t buy friendship.
- Many often don’t realize the true meaning of friendship until it is over. Make sure to take the time to treasure it.
- Friendship is one of life’s greatest assets and greatest debts.
- I would like to thank you for unweaving support and unconditional love that you have offered me.
- Friendship is the armor that protects you during bad times and the suit that helps you shine during your good times.
- Plenty of things are there in the life to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for having a wonderful friend like you.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends and Family
- Friendship knows no boundaries of sex, religion, age, background, education, money, nor any other roadblock society may put forth.
- This is the special day where we can count our blessings for all the things that we are thankful for. Wishing you the best Thanksgiving.
- Friendship is like chocolate. No matter what your age, we all love having chocolate, and we all love the company of good friends.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. —Khalil Gibran
- Today is the Thanksgiving and I wish you would enjoy every bit of it while counting all the blessings that you have.
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. —Hubert H. Humphrey
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. —Walter Winchell
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you in my life and happy Thanksgiving.
Funny Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends
- Thank you for teaching me how to become a better person and being my hero throughout. May you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- I wish your blessings would be multiplied within this year and they would remain for the rest of your life as well. Enjoy the Thanksgiving Day.
- I wish the best things in your life be with you, not only on this Thanksgiving Day, but also in other 364 days of the year.
Other Fun Festivals in 2018:
- Happy Thanksgiving Quotes Funny, Inspirational, Friends, Family, Famous in 2018
- Thanksgiving Quotes Images, Pictures, Pics 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving Sayings, Quotes, Images 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends, Family, Clients 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving for Birthday Wishes Images on Facebook 2018
- Funny Thanksgiving Sayings, Wishes 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving Blessing Quotes 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving Quotes Short 2018
- Thanksgiving Quotes Inspirational 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends 2018