Here we go for Rakhi 2018, Rakhi messages 2018, Message for Brother on Rakhi, Happy rakhi message to brother, Best happy rakhi message brother,Latest rakhi message to brother in english, rakhi messages for sister, rakhi messages in hindi, rakhi messages in marathi, rakhi wishes 2018, rakhi wishes for brother, rakhi wishes for sister in 2018, rakhi wishes in hindi, rakhi wishes images, best rakhi wishes, happy rakhi wishes, Raksha Bandhan 2018
Rakhi Messages 2018
Evergreen Rakhi Messages in 2018
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of you. Sorry I cannot be here this week. Hence just to tell all of you that you are the best people I have had in my life. I shall always be there for you.
- My Sister, I wish u a Happy Raksha Bandhan. I miss u very much now as u r far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with U!!
- You say “you can do it” when the world says no. You believe in me when the world doesn’t. You’re always there to guide and to support. For that, thank you so much. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I’m wishing all the best for the best sister in the world. May you achieve all your heart desires. Lots of love and hugs for you.
- I waited long for the day through the year
that you so ceremoniously tie Raksha Bandhan
on my wrist and pray for my well-being,
Dear Sister, I wish that our bond grows stronger every day.
- The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Brother.
- It’s a blessing to have a Brother as dear, as wonderful & as special as you. I pray to God to bless you with happiness, throughout your life. On this beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan, my fondest wishes come to you to make your days wonderful, always.
- I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I have always looked up at you as my role model. Since childhood you were cool and smart, I wanted to be like that big brother. Thank you for being by my side, Happy Raksha Bandhan bro.
- Dear God, please fill my brother’s life with happiness, joy, success, health and wealth. Happy Rakhi my sweet and lovely brother.
Rakhi Messages to Brother 2018
Here are some rakhi message to brother in english
- Let us relive the days of our childhood one more time, today. From playing pranks on each other to supporting each other when the other kids picked on us, we were the dream team, and we always will be. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Whether I was screaming for help as that spider crawled up my palm, or I was fending off unwanted advances, you were always there by my side. Thank you and happy Rakhi, brother!
- Having a little brother like you is the most precious gift I could have ever had. There is never a dull moment when you are around. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Good luck, good health and goodwill,
protection from evil, long life & prosperity,
and my bestest wishes for your happiness,
success and safety.
- All for one and one for all
my brother and my friend.
What fun we have,
the time we share.
Brothers till the end.
- From fighting with you to seeing that sweet smile on your face as you tied the Rakhi on my wrist every year, it was always a good time and it still is. Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- I do not have to tell you how special you are, just because its Rakhsha Bandhan. With you as my friend, guide, and teacher, I always felt protected and special. Happy Rakhi!
- Wishing You A Happy Day Of Our Bond,
A day Of Our Love And
A day Of The Never Ending
Sweet Relation We Have.
You Make Me A Proud Sister.
Happy Rakhi Message for sister
Some Rakhi Messages For Sister are shared by our team whenisfestival
- Having a sister like you reminds me how lucky I am. It also reminds me how God has been so good to me. Thank you for caring, understanding and guiding me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Your beautiful smile make my day complete. Your affection and warmth make me feel at home. My dear sister, I thank you, really. And I love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.’
- There are times that we’re having misunderstandings, We fought, we cried… But let me make those up to you, and thank you for your everlasting affection for me. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sis, I may not be always there to protect you just like before, Just remember that you can rely on me whenever you need. I may be far but I’ll always look up on to you. Missing you this Raksha Bandhan.
- I miss those times when you scold me for something I did or said wrong. The times you do my homework. The times you stand by me when I need someone to cry on. Thank you so much, sis. Happy Rakhi to you!
- Dear sis, You’re such a good friend I’ve ever had. We’ve been through good and bad times. But those just made our bond stronger. And I really wish that we remain together. For sweet person like you, thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Miles apart, I’m sending my love to you, Sis. Take care and don’t forget that you have a brother/sister that loves you all the way. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- God gave me an angel in disguise… An angel that cares for me… An angel that loves me… An angel the scold me when I did wrong… And angel that praise me for my achievements… And that angel is called Sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my dearest sister!
- For being such a strong protector, thank you. No words can ever express how much I appreciate you. Happy Rakhi!
- Sis, I may not show this very often, but I do love and care for you. You’re one of the most important persons in my life. If there are times that you feel frustrated about me, I apologize. This Rakhi, I hope I can make it up to you. I Love you!
T-Towering our life with,
R-Responsiveness at all times.
Rakhi Message in Hindi
Best Rakhi Message in Hindi 2018
- कच्चे धागों से बनी पक्की डोर है राखी
प्यार और मीठी शरारतों की होड़ है राखी,भाई की लम्बी उम्र की दुआ है राखी
बहन के प्यार का पवित्र धुँआ है राखी,भाई से बहन की रक्षा का वादा है राखी
लोहे से भी मजबूत एक धागा है राखी,जांत-पांत और भेदभाव से दूर है राखी
एकता का पाठ पढाती नूर है राखी,बचपन की यादों का चित्रहार है राखी
हर घर में खुशियों का उपहार है राखी,रिश्तों के मीठेपन का अहसास है राखी
भाई-बहन का परस्पर विशवास है राखी।
- लाल गुलाबी राखी से रंग रहा संसार,
सूरज की किरणे खुशियों की बहार,
चाँद की चाँदनी अपनों का प्यार,
मुबारक हो आपको राखी का त्यौहार।
- रक्षा-बन्धन का त्यौहार है,
हर तरफ खुशियों की बौछार है,
और बंधा एक रेशम की डोरी में
भाई-बहन का प्यार है।
- आती थी, जाती थी,
हस्ती थी, हँसाती थी,
भागती थी, भगाती थी,
बोलती थी, बुलवाती थी,
पर आज पता चला कि,
वह मुझे राखी बाँधना चाहती थी।
- सिर्फ एक धागा ही तो है… जो रक्षा का वचन दे,
सुरक्षा का कवच दे, प्यार की बोली से,
ज़ज्बातों का उपहार दे, जो हर बहन को,
राखी के नाम से, ढेर सारा प्यार दे।
- बहना ने भाई की कलाई से प्यार बाँधा है,
प्यार के दो तार से संसार बाँधा है,
रेशम की डोरी से संसार बाँधा है,
हमें दूर भले किस्मत कर दे,
अपने मन से न जुदा करना,
सावन के पावन दिन भैया,
बहना को याद किया करना।
Rakhi Messages in Marathi
Wishing the Rakhi Messages in Marathi
- इंद्राच्या राणीने आपल्या मनगटावर एक धागा बांधला होता. ज्याच्या सामर्थ्याने वज्रानुसार राक्षसाचा पराभव केला. तेव्हापासून त्याची स्मृती म्हणून मनगटावर राखी बांधण्याची पद्धत आहे. तसेच ऐतिहासिक काळात चित्तोडच्या राणी कर्मवतीने हुमाँयू बादशहाला राखी पाठवली व हुमाँयू बादशहाने पण आपल्या या बहिणीचे परकीय आक्रमणापासून संरक्षण केले.
नातं हे प्रेमाचं नितळ अन् निखळ,मी सदैव जपलंयहरवलेले ते गोड दिवस, त्यांच्या मधुर आठवणीआज सारं सारं आठवलंयहातातल्या राखीसोबतचताई तुझ प्रेम मनी मी साठवलंय
- काही नाती खूप अनमोल असतात,
हातातील राखी मला याची कायम,
आठवण करून देत राहील..
तुझ्यावर कोणतेही संकट येऊ नये,
आणि आलंच तर त्याला आधी,
मला सामोरे जावे लागेल…
बंध हा प्रेमाचा, नाव जयाचे राखीबांधिते भाऊराया आज तुझ्या हातीऔक्षिते प्रेमाने, उजळुनी दीपज्योतीरक्षाने मज सदैव, अन् अशीच फुलावी प्रीतीबंधन असूनही, बंधन हे थोडेचया तर हळव्या रेशीमगाठी
- रक्षणाचे वचन, प्रेमाचे बंधन,
घेऊन आला हा श्रावण,
लाख लाख शुभेच्छा तुला
आज आहे बहीण-भावाचा पवित्र सण…
रक्षाबंधनाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा!
आयुष्याच्या प्रत्येक वळणावरअसेल हातात हातअगदी प्रलयाच्या कठोर वाटेवरहीअसेल माझी तुला साथ
काही नाती खूप अनमोल असतातहातातील राखी मला याची कायमआठवण करून देत राहीलतुझ्यावर कोणतेही संकट येऊ नयेआणि आलच तर त्याला आधीमला सामोरे जावे लागेल
Messages for Brother on Rakhi
Few happy rakhi messages brother are here
- If I will be given a chance to choose who’s gonna be my brother, I will choose you. Coz you’re the most wonderful brother I’ve ever had and no one’s gonna replace you for that. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I know you’re strong enough to handle yourself. But please do me a favor, when you need someone to rely to, don’t hesitate to call me. Remember, I’ll be there for you no matter what. Happy Rakhi!
- I consider myself lucky for having a brother like you. I really thank God and our parents for giving me such a wonderful gift in life. Happy Rakhi to you, bro!
- You have always been the father figure for me. Hope that you get to enjoy all the joys of life and may your life is full of fun and happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my hero, my brother.
- Since we were children, you have always been the older one. Though I am your elder sister, you have taken care of me. Love you little brother. Happy Rakhi.
- Whenever we see each other we fight and tease each other but that just makes our bond stronger. So little brother cheers to many more years of fighting and loving each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I do not know if I have expressed my love for you but I want you to know how grateful I am. You have been there for me whenever I needed you. Happy Rakhi my dear brother.
- Rakhi has bought a lot of happiness in our lives little brother. Let’s celebrate this Rakhi together and relive our childhood memories. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Wishes 2018
Some happy rakhi wishes of 2018 are here
- A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my dear sister. You hold very special place in my heart not only coz we are siblings, but because we are the best friends. I love you, dear sister!
- On this special day, Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi, I would like to wish you delight and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister. I love you so much and adore you the most.
- A very happy Rakha Bandhan to the loveliest sister in the world. I am very glad as I have got you as my sister. Today, I would like to promise you to protect you from all the evils of the world. Enjoy the day sis.
- Rakhi is a sacred thread that binds two people in a bond of joy for ever and ever. And, today, I am mesmerizing with joy, the special bond we share and wishing you happiness and luck forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- You are just an amazing person who inspires everyone and loves everyone. You are a true inspiration. I wish you nothing but the best sister. Have a very happy Raksha Bandhan
- On the way to success, if you ever find any kind of obstacles, always remember your little brother is always ready to help you get through. All these years, you have been helping me get my dream. Now, as I am already older, I will be supporting you in every step. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest sister. You mean the world to me.
- On the road to success, if you find any bumps, always remember your little brother to help you get through. All these years, you have been helping me get my dream. Now, as I am already older, I will be supporting you in every step.
- I can’t imagine a joyful life without you. I would be a bird without wings if you were not in my life. On this special day of RakshaBandhan, I wish for your happiness and wish for our endless relation.
Rakhi Wishes for Brother
Evergreen Happy Rakhi Wishes for brother in 2018
- Brother is always forwarded to support sister with a shoulder to lean on and with the loving touch. That’s why I love my brother so so much. Happy Rakhi to the best person ever !!!!!
- My dearest, sweetest brother, you will always remain my little cute brother. I am so far from you but my heart is always with you I love you so much, you are my life, I care for you, pamper you. We have many things to share with friends….. You are my friend, my good wishes and the best person… Always stay happy
- A dearest person who is always there when I need him, someone who picks me up when I fall, a person who clings to me when there is no else to me. You, my brother always make me special. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!!!
- You have filled my life with joy, your care, love, and compassion……. You are always standing by my side. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish for your good health, prosperity, and happiness in this special day. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
- Dear Brother, May this thread of love bring in you life countless joys, prosperity, success and peace. May this sacred bond, between us, grow each day stronger and our affection manifold increase.. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- “Har ladki aapke liye bekarar hai, Har ladki ko aapka intezar hai, Ye apka koi kamal nahi mere bhai, Kush din baad “Rakhi” ka tyohar hai” Wish you Happy Raksha Bandhan
Rakhi Wishes for Sister
Latest Rakhi Wishes for sister in 2018
- Dear Sister, I vow to protect you at all times from all kinds of evils and to be there for you in hours of need or crises. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- God gave me an angel in disguise… An angel that cares for me.. An Angel that loves me… A angel that scold me when I did wrong… And angel that praise me for my achievements… And that angel is called sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I may teased you many times before. I made you cry, I made you hate me. But nothing wills change. I will always love you. And I will cherish the memories we shred together. I love You, Sis! & Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Dear Brother…Rakhi is a perfect time to tell youjust how special you are, andhow much you mean me!Wishing You peace, prosperity& success on this…
- Brother’s are like Streetlights,along the road of life,they light up our pathMake the worthwhile…!
- “Dear Brother…May your wishes come trueand may each of your daysbe filled withJoy and Smile too”
- “Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne k liye
Tum mujhe kuch toh commission do..!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjus) brother…
Just kidding as always.”
- Sister, on this wonderful day of Raksha Bandhan, I wish God for your happiness, glory, and joy. May your always rise above the bumps and obstacles that might come along your way to success. I love you and I promise to protect you forever and ever
Happy Rakhi Wishes in Hindi
Best ever Rakhi wishes in Hindi
- चंदन का टीका रेशम का धागा;
सावन की सुगंध बारिश की फुहार;
भाई की उम्मीद बहना का प्यार;
मुबारक हो आपको “”रक्षा-बंधन”” का त्योहार।
- जब खुदा ने दुनिया को बनाया होगा
एक बात से जरूर घबराया होगा
कैसे रखूँगा ख्याल इतनी कुड़ियों का,
तब उस ने सब के लिए एक भाई बनाया होगा
- राखी का त्यौहार था,
राखी बंधाने को भाई तैयार था
भाई बोला बहना मेरे अब तो
राखी बांध दो…
बहना बोली कलाई पीछे करो
पहले रूपये हजार दो…
रक्षाबंधन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएॅं!!
- याद है हमें… हमारा वो बचपन,
वो लड़ना वो झगड़ना और वो मना लेना,
यही होता है भाई-बहन का प्यार,
और इसी प्यार हो बढ़ाने आया है,
रक्षाबंधन का ये त्यौहार!!
- रंग बिरंगे मौसम में, सावन की घटा छाई !
खुशियों की सौगात लेकर बहना राखी बांधने आई !!
बहनों के हाथों से सजी आज भाई की कलाई !
सभी देश वासियों को रक्षाबंधन की बधाई!!
- राखी के नाज़ुक धागे में
है छुपा एक बंधन विश्वास का
खुशियों के दुलार का यह रिश्ता है!!
भाई-बहन के असीम अटूट प्यार का
मुबारक हो सबको अवसर ये प्यार के त्यौहार का…
आपको रक्षा बंधन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं…
- हे ईश्वर, मैं तुझसे बहुत प्यार करता हूँ,
तुझपर मैं अपना सबकुछ न्योछावर करता हूँ!
पर मैं अपनी बहना पर तुझसे भी ज्याद विश्वास करता हूँ!!
रक्षा बंधन की हार्दिक शुभकामना दीदी…
Best Rakhi Wishes
Here are some best Rakhi Wishes in 2018
- You are a love, blended with friendship and infinite beloved memories that will last forever. You are a hand inward your hand enclosed with infinite love and sympathetic. You give me a perception that makes me fear, what would I ever do in absence of you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
- Memories may obscure away with time yet the warmth we share as a kin and sister will never obscure away, rather it will copy consistently. Happy Rakhi!
- Rakhi is a string that ties two spirits in a commitment of joy until the finish of time. Energetic Raksha Bandhan!
- Don’t u ever think like that later on. B’coz u have me as your Sister for whatever remains of your life. Prior I had only one little, charming sister, however now I have 2 exceptionally adorable sisters. Cheerful Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear Sister, despite the fact that I am far from you, however you will dependably be there in my heart. Cheerful Raksha Bandhan.
- Favorable circumstances, extraordinary prosperity and unselfishness, protection from malevolent, long life and flourishing, and my bestest wishes for your happiness, accomplishment and security. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
- This promising string I tie around your wrist today is simply not a smooth string, it symbolizes the solid and everlasting power of profound devotion and fellowship we share. Upbeat Rakhi, dear Sister!
- This day is a blessing from God to express the profound love between us. Much obliged for being with me to hold my hand, to be a shoulder to cry and a spirit to motivate. My dear Sister, I generally need your bliss as it were. So be cheerful dependably. On this great day I’m missing you to such an extent. I know sister, you will consider me and our remarkable days. Love you sister.Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Hey Sister, Sorry for always influencing you to cry. Be that as it may, I adore you in particular. Tragically, at whatever point I attempt not to influence u to feel dismal, I do as such and wind up making you furious and baffled. Happy rakhi sister.
Dates of Raksha Bandhan by year
- Raksha Bandhan Wishes Quotes For Brother Sister
- When is Raksha Bandhan in 2025 Date Day, History, Meaning
- When is Raksha Bandhan in 2024 Date Day, History, Meaning
- When is Raksha Bandhan in 2023 Date Day, History, Meaning
- When is Raksha Bandhan in 2022 Date Day, History, Meaning
- When is Raksha Bandhan in 2021 Date Day, History, Meaning
- When is Raksha Bandhan in 2020 Date Day, History, Meaning
- When is Raksha Bandhan In 2019 Date Day, History, Meaning
- When is Raksha Bandhan 2018 Date Day, History, Meaning
Other Hindu Holidays in 2018:
- Happy Diwali Jokes in Hindi, English, Marathi – Funny Jokes 2018
- Happy Diwali Funny Messages – Diwali Funny Sms – Short Diwali Status Sms 2018
- Happy Diwali Messages – Diwali Sms Wishes 2018
- Happy Diwali Messages Sms in Hindi, Marathi, English, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu 2018
- Happy Diwali Whatsapp Messages Status – Facebook Status 2018
- Happy Diwali Quotes -Diwali Wishes 2018
- Best Quotes for Diwali in Hindi, English, Marathi 2018
- Happy Diwali Funny Quotes – Short Diwali quotes 2018
- Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes, Sms, Messages 2018
- When is Vishwakarma Puja in 2018? Date, Time, History, Muhurat, Mantra